November Q&A: Replay
VIDEO REPLAY: Our live Q&A for November was fun. The boys joined us this time, so that added a layer of excitement. They sat with us so well!
Here’s a short list of what we talked about:
- JD is growing a beard!
- Grey hair means you are wise!
- The boys raked leaves and jumped in the pile!
- When you are gone does your health insurance stay in effect no matter what state or length of time you are gone?
- What the boys dress up for Halloween!
- We saw a real MONSTER TRUCK.
- Update on the water system in the bus…IT’S DONE & IT’S NOT LEAKING!
- Have you ever driven the bus on snow covered roads?
- Showing off the boys new bunk beds in their room.
- What is the boys favorite part of the bus?
- The boys show off their time capsules
- Updates on the windshield.
- Do you have plans on playing the guitar at KOA “open Mic” nights, etc?
- While you’re gone and are renting out your house. What do you do with your belongings?
- Narrowing down our belongings to rent the house out.
- with COVID-19 and many people RVing right now, do you guys have ideas for witnessing/ministry to those who are only in RVs as a way to escape the virus and not RVing as a way of life?
- When you’re on the road with the bus, how do you clean the outside? Use a hose at the camp site? or take it through a car wash?
- Now that the water system is working, do you have to do somethign to prevent freezing?
- Do you have to take a lot of tools with you for repair work? DO you have enough storage room for them?
- Lia has been doing more photo retouching
- DO you have AC in the bus, since you are going south?
- JD is going to be doing some small construction jobs before we leave for income.
- Prayer requests: Windshield in the bus.
- Praying for what GOD wants, not what we want, so we don’t short change ourselves.
- Are you guys loading bikes or scooters for riding around camp sites?
hint – if you’re reading this in an email, click on the image above, to go straight to the video!