Weekly Update: First week on the road
VIDEO UPDATE: If you’re reading this in an email, you can click on the image above to go straight to the video.
Short recap on what we cover in this video :
- Hello from Arkansas!
Spent 6 nights in Branson,
- Norm, ministering to RVers.
- Pray for his health.
- Friends from MN coming through Branson, got to meet up with them
- went to a huge indoor playground.
Messaged by one of Lia’s old friend who lives 1.5 hrs away. Prayed about it and decided to book a few nights at an rv oark
- Needed to dump holding tanks and fill with water.
The road to Roger’s Ar was CRAZY!
- Steep and windy roads ahead. Trucks use Jake breaks.
Got to have dinner with Lia’s friends last night.
Met George at the rv Park, had a great convo
- Used to play in bands, & thought our bus was cool. Reminded him of the tour buses he’d see at shows
- Be praying for him
Met Pete down by the lake, little sketchy but nice guy.
- Praying that he opens his heart to God.
*Story of Chatting with Rolling Revival Bus and headed to Springfield.
- Ears to hear and eyes to see from God, so we make the most of every opportunity.
- Safety driving
- Pray that God will continue to bring the people to rent our house. And protection over our house.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!