Weekly Update: Fulltime Families Hangout
VIDEO UPDATE: If you’re reading this in an email, you can click on the image above to go straight to the video.
The update from a campground! We’re spending the entire month of April at a campground on South Padre Island. It feels so good to spend more than a few days in one place. And the unlimited water feels so luxurious! On our way here we spent a few nights just outside San Antonio at another Boondockers Welcome.
- What is a Fulltime Families Hangout? 2 weeks of hanging out with other families that live fulltime in their rvs at a campground with many scheduled activities, but lots of down time too.
Had some excitement a few nights ago.
- Its been really windy and lots of polin in the air.
- Spent an afternoon at the beach
- Connecting with other people who are living the same way we are!
- Meeting up with Amy and jim
- We’re finding that for some people it’s really tough to find community and friends while doing this lifestyle.
- Being able to gather in-person at the “Jesus statue” for church on Sundays.
- Connecting with our neighbors and sharing what we are doing
- Did a “open house” of our bus yesterday and that’s opened up quite a few connections with people that we are excited to see what God does through.
Fun things we’ve been able to do:
- Boys first time at the ocean! Enjoying the waves
- Sandcastle building lessons
- Ride bikes
- Shower in the outdoor hut
Visit Space X and see a rocket!
- God would continue to give us opportunities to connect with people a d share His love!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
- Food Freedom (9)
- HomeBase (52)
- Q&A (3)
- Shorts (30)
- Trip-1 (18)
- Trip-2 (12)
- Trip-3 (4)
- Weekly Update (44)
Looks wonderful. Thankful for God’s Leading and protection over all, esp Gibson in his time of need. Prayers for continued recovery and blessings on your time spent learning to reach out and learn together. Take care, we care. Love and miss you!
Thank you for your prayers. Gibson is doing great now! We love you and miss you, can’t wait to see you this summer.