June Q&A Replay
We had a really fun chat last night with our $10+ patrons. We were able to share some fun photos of what we’ve been up to and answer a few of your questions!
This chat features the following questions and a few updates:
- What we’ve been up to this summer so far with the boys
- Shared photos of our new seats for our boat.
- Shared photos of the wood stove chimney installed.
- Does the chimney get super hot too? Do you have protective barrier behind the pipe by the window, curtain, wood etc.?
- Does the heat from the wood stove get pushed into a duct system?
- Is the chimney too tall to drive?
- Shared about the new AC system we will install.
- Can the AC run on solar power?
- Now that the wood stove/chimney is in, what’s the next bus project?
- Explain the throttle linkage system and the new system to replace it.
- How did the first trip go to St Cloud and did you stay in the bus that trip?
- What is the estimated miles per gallon (mpg) of the bus?
- Do you run straight #2 diesel in the bus?
- What is the estimated maximum gross weight of the bus?
- Shared photos of our trip to St Cloud.
- Shared photos of our new ramps in the driveway for the bus.
- Have you come up with a Renegade Life “Theme song”?
- The direction we’re going with our public YouTube channel.
- Tax stuff from patrons?