Weekly Update: Back in Minnesota
VIDEO UPDATE: If you’re reading this in an email, you can click on the image above to go straight to the video.
Coming at you from Minnesota! We made it back a few days ago, but lets review the last few weeks!
Had a wonderful time in South Padre Island with Fulltime Families
- Connecting with people
- Hanging out with 2 boys from a family that had a medical emergency.
- Fun video mashup of the last half of our time in SPI.
JD’s dad, Les in ND came down with Covid
- Hurried back north
- Spent a day in Fort Worth to hang out with JD’s Uncle and Aunt
- Met some friends in OK as they were traveling south while we headed north.
- Met a trucker at a rest area. Asked if I could pray with him. Super funny look.
- Spent 5 days in Sioux Falls JD’s brother Chris and family.
- Mothers day dinner recap.
- Divine appointment with gal in the grocery store
- Picked up a new generator!
- God would give us speediness on the projects to get done on the house, (painting the exterior).
- God would continue to give us opportunities to connect with people even while off the road.
- Direction in what is next.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!