Weekly Update: We’re still here!
VIDEO UPDATE: We’re still in Minnesota. Waiting on a windshield.
Short recap on what we cover in this video.
Great Q&A a little over a week ago!
Beautiful weather a couple weeks ago!
- Lia: tons of painting
- Bombay doors, back wall
- Cleaning up the yard
- Swept the whole outside of the house
- Got a new bench for out front!
- JD completely finished the plumbing! *CHEERING*
- Installed hitch on PT for bike rack
- Replaced a seal on transmission
- Weather seal on bay doors/front door
- Installed heater core under table booth bench
JDs parents in town last week. Last Wednesday JD got to lead worship at a youth group in St Cloud.
- Waiting for glass guy to come look at it
- He takes the glass to cut it
- I deflate the tires to pull it into Matt’s shop
- He installs the windshield
- Hoping this is all done before Thanksgiving
- We hit the road as fast as we can!
Getting the house ready to list on Airbnb
- lots and lots of sorting/getting rid of things
- Some small projects
- Replace boys door
- Install trim on a few places
- Clean carpets and wash/paint walls
- Actually list on Airbnb
Is the bus ok in the winter?
- Water bay is Insulated and has a small space heater
- Keeping main level at about 45 degrees
- JD has a couple side jobs
- installing a fireplace/redoing a wall
- Helping a friend hang some doors, shiplap, misc other small projects
- Lia has a couple photo shoots to edit
Pray for wisdom in when we should depart.
THANKS FOR WATCHING!