August Q&A – Replay
We had a really fun chat last night that we opened up to everyone last night. We were able to share some fun photos of what we’ve been up to and answer a few of your questions!
This chat features the following questions and a few updates:
- This Sunday we’re inviting everyone to Fast & Pray with us for the following things:
- Pray for progress on the bus.
- Pray for the people we will encounter when on the road, that we would be open to God’s leading and speaking his words.
- Pray for direction in where we should go when we depart on September 16
- The update on our quick trip to Oklahoma City – we got some new upper windshields. – We were able to have an awesome conversation with Chuck and pray for him.
- Bottom Bay Project – showing pictures of where the conversion of the bedroom is at. Not much progress, but lot’s of welding fixed up.
- Replacing the brakes in the bus. The bus was in a building for the first time in 10+ years. Shared pictures of the old brake pads & drums.
- How is the brake job coming along?
- It looks like there’s quite a bit of stuff left on the brake shoes? How are they bad?
- What did we do with the old tires that where given to us.
- New basket we found for above the fridge
- Shared the giant sunfish Gibson caught
- Can you have the refrigerator running while you drive?
- Going over the YouTube videos that will be releasing in the next few weeks.
- Recap of our 2 fold ministry: YouTube Videos that are family focused and in person ministry to the RV community.
- What are you going to do with your tiny home while on the road?
- It is a standard rule on our bus too while traveling. No running on the bus – refrigerators included.
- Any concept pics of the bom-bay??
- Where to put the outer unit of the mini-split ac. In an underbay or mounted on the back of the bus.
- Are your boys excited about sleeping in the bom-bay?
- Major projects left to do: finish the brakes, install the solar and generator
- See the boys! The escaped from bedtime!!
- Join us for prayer and fasting this SUNDAY.
- Maverick was pretending to be a monkey and eat bugs out of Lia’s hair while we prayed! Ha!